Hi Bernhard,

What kind of cluster filesystem is available for SLES9 / SLES10 ?
I know there is OCFS for oracle database files, but what about non database
files ?
actually OCFS2 is meant to be a general purpose cluster file system.
The initial version found in Sles 9 was a little early snapshot, which
is why it was only promised to work with Oracle databases.
The Sles 10 Version however has received a lot of Bug fixes and is
accepted upstream. I don't know if Novell officialy supports it for
general purpose workload on z, but it is the way best choice available.

with kind regards,
Carsten