I haven't done it yet, but was planning on doing it when I got some free time.
I would much appreciate such a document.

(Haha!  Free time!  <chuckle, snort>  F-free t-t-time! I can hardly even say
it.  <guffaw, chortle>)

I just kill me.

Jon

<snip>
How many people on the list have installed SLES10, and tried to register your
machines?  How many people have tried to automate the downloading of patches
for their SLES10 systems?  Are you having problems figuring it out?  If so,
would anyone be interested in a short document on how to go about that?  (The
methods used for SLES10 are not the same as for SLES8/9.)
</snip>