From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Stephen Frazier
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 14:30
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [LINUX-390] Wiki

I am considering using Wiki to organize and make available some of the
IT documentation that is
spread all over my shop. After looking I fount that there are several
Wiki engines available. Which
one is the best?  Is that like asking which editor is the best?

MediaWiki will run on Debian-390. Is anyone running a Wiki on a
mainframe? Is that a good place to
run one?

--
Stephen Frazier