On 5/15/07, Stephen Frazier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

one is the best?  Is that like asking which editor is the best?

There's functional differences in the Wiki engines as well, so YMMV
depending on what you want to do with it.

I was rather pleased with the built-in functions in my Wiki that
allowed you to iterate over all the pages that refer to your current
page. We used it to mark pages with [ForReview] or so, and the
ForReview page would have a list of referring pages. That can be used
as agenda for a review meeting or so. It's a cool feature and I don't
know whether they have it all.

And once you do get sufficient content in the Wiki you may need a way
to re-use that text to produce a static web site or a printed book.
Depending on how text is kept in the system, that may be easy or very
hard.

Rob