How do I need to define the NICDEF definition. I looked up the manual
and there was not any ETHERNET option for "TYPE" on NICDEF statement. I
tried
"NICDEF 0700 TYPE ETHERNET LAN SYSTEM VSWITCHE" and tried to save the
profile and the VM complained about TYPE ETHERNET with the following

DVHREQ2288I Your REPLACE request for LINDFLT at * has been accepted.
 DVHBXX6213E z/VM USER DIRECTORY CREATION PROGRAM - VERSION 5 RELEASE
1.0
 DVHBXX6213E HCPDIR750I RESTRICTED PASSWORD FILE NOT FOUND
 DVHBXX6213E NICDEF 0700 TYPE ETHERNET LAN SYSTEM VSWITCHE
 DVHBXX6213E                           LIN00110
 DVHBXX6213E HCPDIR751E INVALID OPERAND - ETHERNET FOLLOWING PROFILE
 DVHBXX6213E LINDFLT
 DVHBXX6213E HCPDIR1775E PROFILE DEFINITION LINDFLT IS INVALID AND WILL
 DVHBXX6213E NOT BE PROCESSED FOR ANY USER DEFINITIONS THAT INCLUDE IT.
 DVHBXX6213E EOJ DIRECTORY NOT UPDATED
 DVHREP3212E Unexpected RC= 2, from: EXEC DVHBBXXA P
 DVHREQ2289E Your REPLACE request for LINDFLT at * has failed; with RC
 DVHREQ2289E = 3212.

Thanks,
Ashwin