From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin, Larry D
Sent: 05 July 2007 02:03 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: SUSE 10 in LPAR Mode

Looking for help.

This is my first attempt at Linux on the mainframe.  I have a trial copy
of SUSE 10 and am trying to install it into an LPAR on a Z890.

I have built an IPL Tape and that works.  When trying to build the
system I need to access the INSTALL folder at an FTP site.  I have that
on a Windows 2000 server but all I can get is "image not found".

Can someone give me any insight as to what the response to the "Enter
the directory on the server" should look like?

I have no CDROM available.  I also tried NFS from a z/OS 1.7 system with
similar results.

Thanks,

Larry Martin

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Prince George’s County
Government or Prince George's County 7th Judicial Circuit Court proprietary
information, which is privileged and confidential. This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Standard Bank Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the
context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Standard Bank Group Limited
and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private and intended
for the addressee only. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail
by
mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do
not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those
of the Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or
damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising,
from the use of this email or its attachments. The Group does not warrant the
integrity
of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference. Licensed divisions of the Standard Bank Group are authorised
financial services providers
in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002
(FAIS).
For information about the Standard Bank Group Limited visit our website
http://www.standardbank.co.za