From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lindy
Mayfield
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:44 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] z/Linux or zLinux - which is preferred?

This is just me and my personal interests using my work account.  I have to
tread lightly here.

If you have a need/requirement/hope/wish for SAS on z/Linux, please, make
your needs known as officially as you can.  In general for anything, any
company, development/testing/marketing resources go into products that the
company thinks it can sell or the company thinks there is a market for.  If
there are enough people that want it then that would be more incentive to
create it.

If your company has requirements, you can contact me personally and I'll
make sure that it gets to the appropriate people.

Lindy