Does anyone know of a FTPS (FTP over SSL) client package that will work
on SLES9 on the S390?  I need to send a file to a remote server who
requires ftp over ssl.  I made a mistake and assumed that sftp was the
same thing.  I understand vsftpd supports ftp over ssl but I don't see
how to setup a client to initiate the data transfer process.  Also, I
read in one of the threads sftp (using ssh) could also be configured to
support ssl.  I have not found any documentation the shows how to
configure that either.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Doug