From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Boyes
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 12:44 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Fedora-DS on Linux for SYstem z

> I suspect that's because this is the rebranding of the Netscape
Directory
> Server that Red Hat bought so many moons ago.

Ah. Yes, that would explain the distinct odor of frying bacon from the
machine room.

Playing with it, it's actually kind of nice -- the UI is something that
could be loosed on an unwary Windows admin without a lot of
re-education. Goes well with our clustered MySQL appliance with a little
tinkering.

- db