Hello!
Right you are John. I even believe I've got the article from Byte Magazine
describing it that way preserved someplace as a cutting. I even remember
studying the way it worked on another machine that I supported. Now I just
work with ideas for Postscript.

Which happens to be a full language despite being a page description
language.

--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi