On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 09:33:50AM -0400, Evans, Kevin R wrote:
> I worked in the embedded field for about 20+ years and never used it
> myself. No self respecting software developer would use it (at least for
> the military stuff that I worked on). As far as I saw, the code was
> almost impossible to maintain.

My roommate's reply: "If you write it [Forth] to be maintainable, it'll be
maintainable. If you write it to look like Perl, you'll get an
unmaintainable mess. It's an amplifier: it amplifies mistakes really, really
well."
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC                   http://www.conmicro.com
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com      http://www.tronguy.net