It sounds like it should be a WAVV session. If WAVV starts offering Linux
technical sessions that
are not available anywhere else it might increase WAVV attendance.

David Boyes wrote:
Marcy's idea of having a session just on the document is interesting,
but
our experience has been that sessions on advanced Linux topics draw
very,
very few people.  With SHARE's continued emphasis on reducing the
number
of sessions per attendee ratio, we would be hard pressed to justify
it.  A
BOF, perhaps, but not a session during prime time.

Given that SHARE doesn't seem to want this content, sounds like there
would be an opportunity for a new conference to supply those needs, or
to append something like this to LISA or one of the existing large Unix
system conferences.

Might be worth adding a pre-conference day or two to WAVV or z/Expo for
this sort of thing.

Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit
Oklahoma Department of Corrections