I think (not thoroughly tested, so not sure) it depends on the path thru the
installer (network choice, install source etc) you take. I know we didn't get
it done with 512M, so went to 768M and that worked.

Best regards,
Pieter Harder

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel  +31-73-6837133 / +31-6-47272537

On Nov 16, 2007, at 3:13 PM, Pieter Harder wrote:

> I think you need at least 768M to run the installer system.

I know I've done it in 512MB.

I don't know about 256MB, but probably not.

Adam

Brabant Water N.V.
Postbus 1068
5200 BC  's-Hertogenbosch