From: David Kreuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date:         Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:09:56
To:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: server numbers was Linux community

All: THE NUMBERS FOR SERVERS COUNTED IN THE PREVIOUS POST AT THE PROVINCE OF
QUEBEC ARE NOT CORRECT AS STATED.
Nor do any of my presentations contain numbers remotely close to those stated
in the email post referenced below.
The correct number is on or nearer to 200 or so servers.

Repeat: the number of servers is nowhere near 650.

David Kreuter
VM RESOURCES LTD.