From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RPN01
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 9:05 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [LINUX-390] Finding /dev/disk/by-path

Would anyone know when the /dev/disk path came into existance, or what
package creates it? I have it on some of my SuSE SLES 9 images, but not on
others, and I need to know what is missing to add this path....

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55              200 First Street SW

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit