On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:52:37 -0700 Mark Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>If you do the job right, and I suspect you're the kind of person that does,
then you'll need to create a whole lot more than that.  Creating your own .spec
file from an existing one can be very tedious trial-and-error work.  You'll
also need to create your own .src.rpm and ship that with the package.  Most PAM
packages have a GPL license on them, but some have mixed BSD and GPL , or an
Apache license.

But until I am ready to distribute, and the code is just running locally, I
would like a quick path.

Something like

1. Use these compiler/linker options (not sure)
2. Post processing?
3. Install the load module here (= /lib/security)

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com