I said good.  24.

Mark Post wrote:

On Fri, Feb 8, 2008 at  2:11 PM, in message

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, barton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That was me, and it took me a good macallan to convince the system's
programmer to do this
while we were in Las Vegas.  Don't think the linux folks ever caught on.

Man, if you buy good scotch for people that argue with you, I guess I'd better
start doing that.  Was it 10, 12, or 18 year old?

begin:vcard
fn:Barton Robinson
n:Robinson;Barton
adr;dom:;;PO 390640;Mountain View;CA;94039-0640
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Sr. Architect
tel;work:650-964-8867
note:If you can't measure it, I'm just not interested
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://velocitysoftware.com
version:2.1
end:vcard