Why is it that there's the same problem everywhere ?
Life would be much easier and problems could be solved faster and better
with just some more DASD but it seems like the management guys must create
the dasd themselves...
>From time to time drop a little BOO !! to them for them to realize EVERYONE
WINS (even they win !) with just a few more resources like dasd.

:-D

Saludos,
José R. Barón
Dpto. Sistemas
CALCULO S. A.
Tel. 91 330 86 44
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
P  No imprima este e-mail si no es realmente necesario

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Higgins,
Neil S
Enviado el: jueves, 14 de febrero de 2008 18:50
Para: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Asunto: Re: Copying 3390-9 to 3390-3 Linux LVM under z/VM.

Your concerns are VERY valid about DRA recovery.

Maybe another angle would be to advise management about NOT being able to
recover, its impact on business continuity, SARBOX legal and regulatory
issues, ??????  That might loosen the purse strings a little.

Explore what the REAL costs and consequences being unable to recover would
be.