On Saturday 16 February 2008 10:51, Dave Jones wrote:
>This not was just posted over on the IBMMAIN list. I though it might be
>of some interest to the folks here.....

I was on a Delta 757 in December, and they rebooted the in-flight
entertainment system: *everyone's* screen had the Linux kernel messages
scrolling away on them.  I thought that was pretty cool. :-)

I didn't catch which distro it was, but they probably replaced all the init
scripts with custom work anyway.
        - MacK.
-----
Edmund R. MacKenty