Mark thanks for the replies here is the youlog:

2008-02-19 14:09:21 (14569): Retrieving patch-11982:
"SLES9-SP4: Recommended upd
           ate for Linux kernel"
2008-02-19 14:55:08 (14569): Aborted

It shows aborted because I get the download error with
the response of retry or abort. I tried the retry and
it still failed so I aborted it.
I don't have a y2log only a youlog.

thank you
Mace