I guess that is why I hang out here (to learn "stuff"). Sounds like a
weird debugging environment.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Boyes
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 12:28 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: readelf/objdump displays

> I guess I am not understanding how/why you are doing this to debug IBM
> assembler code?

The example he showed looks very much like a TPF module. If so, then the
tools you need to build TPF modules run under Linux (IBM moved them from
CMS to Linux). The TPF toolset includes a number of tools (some supplied
by Dignus) to deal with building and messing with modules in several
languages, with output being compatible with the TPF binder/loader.