From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Boyes
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:02 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: readelf/objdump displays

> I guess that is why I hang out here (to learn "stuff"). Sounds like a
> weird debugging environment.

Actually, it's kinda nice. IBM provides a bunch of Eclipse-based tooling
stuff so it feels a lot like Linux C program development.

The ability to analyze a load module is a notable missing piece, though;
I looked at what it would take to write a "tpfmodinfo" tool at one
point, but gave up after counting the number of copyrighted IBM DSECTs
that would need mapping or recreating.