Phil,

thanks for the explanation of the phrase I used. You are right, I meant "Can
you be more specific about the issue you found with MQ and SUSE?" and was
slightly surprised about the answers.

Hubert

Hubert Kleinmanns
Beratung / Schulung / Projektleitung

Chairman der WG "WebSphere MQ and Business Integration" in der GSE, deutsche Region.

Tel.: +49 (0) 60 78 / 7 12 21
Fax: +49 (0) 60 78 / 7 12 25
Mobil: +49 (0) 178 / 6 97 22 54
Web: www.kleinmanns.eu