As I said, though, I don't have a problem...but thanks for trying to help!

Regards,

kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hubert Kleinmanns
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 9:23 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: What distribution and why?

Hi,

> what's exactly is your problem?

I just want to understand, what may be going wrong and - possibly - provide a
solution.

> Not everyone got the memo on the new name, and the phrase
> "Websphere MQ" commonly still parsed as Websphere + MQ.

I know, but there are many other queuing products and I wanted to clarify, that
we are talking about the IBM product.

When "MQ" was renamed to "WebSphere MQ" I found a mail in a mailing list, where
somebody made a guess, in the future IBM would have only one product, which is
either name "WebSphere for Tivoli" or "Tivoli for WebSphere" :-D

Back to the subject: I would prefer SUSE, because I am working since several
years with it - starting with version 2.0 or so. I do not think, that SUSE is
really better or worse than RH or Debian or Marist or whatever - but I like it
;-).

Regards
Hubert

Hubert Kleinmanns
Beratung / Schulung / Projektleitung

Chairman der WG "WebSphere MQ and Business Integration" in der GSE, deutsche Region.

Tel.: +49 (0) 60 78 / 7 12 21
Fax: +49 (0) 60 78 / 7 12 25
Mobil: +49 (0) 178 / 6 97 22 54
Web: www.kleinmanns.eu