From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hubert Kleinmanns
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 9:29 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: What distribution and why?

Kevin,

maybe I misunderstood your mail, but you wrote "We use RHEL and if I remember
correctly (I don't work on the zLinux project directly) it was to do with RHEL
compatibility with some other software at the time we started (several years
ago). Maybe it was MQ, ...".

I am working several years with MQ and I only wanted to understand, what may be
different on SUSE and RH running MQ. But now I think, this question will not be
answered here.

Regards
Hubert

Hubert Kleinmanns
Beratung / Schulung / Projektleitung

Chairman der WG "WebSphere MQ and Business Integration" in der GSE, deutsche Region.

Tel.: +49 (0) 60 78 / 7 12 21
Fax: +49 (0) 60 78 / 7 12 25
Mobil: +49 (0) 178 / 6 97 22 54
Web: www.kleinmanns.eu