If I'm looking at the right error codes, 113 would indicate 'Destination
host unreachable'..  Are all of these DB2 connections going to the same
host?  Is that 158 address in the msg the server?  Is the routing for the
hipersocket correct?   Any indications in messages.log or the db2 logs?

Not sure this error makes sense if you can get a single connection to the
same host though <shrug>

Scott