From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 3:09 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: Error while connecting to DB2 Connect from z/Linux over
HiperSockets

Hi

It looks like it is an issue with what the user is doing. Our DB2
Connect system guy had no trouble starting multiple DB2 Connect
sessions. So at this point it looks like everything is looking good.

Thanks for the response.

BTW; you may be seeing some postings from me over the next few weeks. I
am working on z/VM and z/Linux proof of concept for the first time so
some things may not be obvious to me at this time. Hopefully by the time
I am done I will have a good grasp of all of this!

Thanks for your patience and hopefully by some of my questions others
may be helped!

Terry