vnc listens on 5901-59nn corresponding to client sessions :1-:nn
Client converts :1-:nn to ports 5901-59nn
vnc listens on 5801-58nn for browser vnc connections;
Are you using browser client for your 5801 attempt or desktop client?

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.