Evans, Kevin R wrote:
> Well, for sure, some things stand out more when you look at the code on
> paper. Sometimes, scrolling up and down on a screen tends to obfuscate
> the code. This is more so (at least for me) with assembler code (which
> I'll admit to not knowing as well as C).

Code? We had hex dumps about 8+ inches thick (today there would probably
be a company policy about lifting so much weight)- just tear and twist a
corner for a bookmark (maybe with comment), and use a highlighter pen
for the interesting data on a page. Of course the backside of the
continuous sheet output could be used for disassembly/comments/diagrams
etc. ;-)

Then we would work out an amaspzap fix.

Kids today.......

mark