No the Chandids were there correctly - in fact that appears to be an
issue.  Why should the behavior of hsi be any different then OSA?  You do
not see 3 addresses for OSA.  Do you agree this a SUSE bug?

'Where ever you go - There you are!! '
Richard (Gaz) Gasiorowski
Global Solutions & Technology
Principal Lead Infrastructure Architect
CSC
3170 Fairview Park Dr., Falls Church, VA 22042
845-773-9243 Work|845-392-7889 Cell|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.

Mark Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>
09/24/2008 03:30 PM
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: hsi0 and SuSE

>>> On 9/24/2008 at 12:00 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Richard
Gasiorowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Whats up with SuSE SP2 Sles10 and the necessity to add hsi0 to the group
> in order to make it work.
> YAST configures it but does not add to this directory.

When you used YaST to configure it, did you put the "chanids" into the
field provided?  E.g.,
0.0.0900 0.0.0901 0.0.0902

I believe there is a bug somewhere in the SP2 version of YaST, since this
field used to be pre-popluated for you.  I also don't believe it's
specific to HiperSocket interfaces.