"... flagship mainframe technology for under $100,000."

I "ass.u.me" that means a single-engine machine with the minimum memory
increment and minimum "required" accoutrements.  Even at that, it "blows
the doors off" the 5-MIPS P/390 with 128MB for which we paid $50K in
1996.  Heck, if I sell the Harley and a few other "toys", _I_ might be
able to buy one.  :-)

    -jc-