From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Warren Taylor
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:45 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Linux VM intermittently goes non-responsive

Hi,

I've got LinuxVM (RHEL4) going non responsive once in a while. Don't know what
it is and don't know how to diagnose it. Being a real newb I could use some
help. We just use this system to maintain another system so know very little
about linux. I got it running a couple of years ago and that was fun but had to
get back to my real job so have spent very little time with it.

Thanks
Warren Taylor