>>> On 11/14/2008 at  1:05 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I read your post on a vswitch problem posted Apr. of 2007.  I had

It sounds like you meant this to go to a specific individual, but you sent it
to the list.  No harm done, from what I can see.

> difficulties getting the vswitch working, and installing with it, but got
> it accomplished.  However, when I reipl Sles 10 sp2 for the second phase
> of installation it comes back with a connection problem on the MAC id of
> the Linux Guest.  Stating No interface found, How did you do last year and
> did you run into this problem?  Any help is muchly appreciated

If your problem hasn't been fixed, and you'd like more help from the whole
community, give some details on your setup and the exact error messages you're
getting.  The list has a very good track record on figuring things out.