Hi Richard!

The most common problem with a VSWITCH is the lack of authorization to use
it. Under MAINT, try a Q VSWITCH ACCESS. If your guest isn't listed, you can
solve it using "CP SET VSWITCH VSW1 GRANT LINUX99".

Mauro Souza
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.