I would add VM:Tape and VM:Backup from CA to provide enhanced data
backup&restore capabilities. IBM offers Tape Manager and Backup Manager
 (I think that is the name, Tracy Dean can correct me, please).

VM:Operator or Operations Manager can be added to help automate the
OPERATOR console for some things like shutting down zLinux servers for
consistent backups.

If you have any auditors that look to the NIST guidelines as security
bibles, then a security product can help you get through some of the
arguements with them, ANY of the major products will do, RACF, ACF2,
VM:Secure, TOP SECRET.

/Tom Kern