Mark,

Come to think of it, the last time I remember having device names change
on me was a few of the systems
that I upgraded to SLES10 SP2.  I don't remember what level of code I
was coming from-SLES10 or
SLES10SP1.

I still think I will stick with the long names for the time being.  On
most of our systems we have two
hipersocket interfaces defined-5100 and 5200.  hsi0 is not always 5100.

Now that I know that the rules file is there, I can go fix it.  But I
have other things to do right now.

Thanks for the info,

Ron