"Sollenberger, Justin W Mr CIV US DISA CDB24" wrote:

We are currently running a SLES 10 SP2 guest (hostx) with access to
three networks (eth0, eth1, eth2).  The issue we are having is that the
default route is not correct after an ipl.  If I delete the incorrect
route (using: route del) and add the correct route (using: route add)
everything works as it should.

On a network with three interfaces I would like do dynamic
routing, and run routed or gated.  If you don't yet, soon
you will want redundant routes and that means that hosts
should be able to choose the best route dynamically.

-- glen