That works too - but the down side is little individual PROFILE execs with
duplicated logic across them.  I know disk space is cheap -- but I look at
every individual, unique EXEC as something that must be maintained and
worried about...  So I tend to lean towards control files and common code
that uses those files.  Again: <shrug>  ;-)

Scott