2009/2/24 John Summerfield <deb...@herakles.homelinux.org>:
> Windows is a little more difficult, I need a Linux boot disk and the
> right program, and if it's a domain controller there's another trick
> after that.
I can assure you that w/o a boot disk, and a second-stage password
entered after login for an encrypted file-system you won't be touching
any important data on any of my Linux machines.  Of course, for servers
that need to do their job after an unattended reboot that's not feasible.

But then that's the case for M$ machines as well...

> --
>
> Cheers
> John
Cheers,