That's what I was thought about LVM also. The device is coming online now
(repair filesystem) #
lsdasd
lsdasd

Bus-ID     Status      Name      Device  Type  BlkSz  Size
Blocks

0.0.0202   active      dasda     94:0    ECKD  4096   2347MB
601020
0.0.0203   active      dasdb     94:4    ECKD  4096   2347MB
601020
0.0.0200   active      dasdc     94:8    FBA   512    48MB
98304
0.0.0201   active      dasdd     94:12   FBA   512    128MB
262144

But LVM is not working with 0203.

I guess I'll try some LVM commands and see what it thinks about that
device.  I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Thanks for all your input.