You may need to POR the system to reset the osa. I don't know of any other
way to bring it back if they are as dead as you say.
Saying that and looking at what you've done I would have to take a WAG that
here is a less invasive way to bring them back.
I am not familiar with native Linux and the operation of it,but do you have an
HMC from which you reboot/ipl from?
You should be able to go to it and "activate" the osa cards.
Good Luck
Mace