>>> On 9/16/2009 at  9:46 PM, "Douglas M. Wooster" <d...@isomedia.com> wrote:
> Cool idea, Mark.
> If I had some direct experience with Linux on z, I'd write something.
>
> I suggest that some good topics would be related to network
> configuration and boot setup.  Those look like the areas that are
> most different between Linux on z and Linux on other platforms.

If you think those would be good topics, then you could add them to the list of
"starter topics" on the main page.  Just because someone (you in this case)
doesn't have enough background to write articles, doesn't mean they can't
contribute by pointing out what information would be useful to them.  Knowing
what is needed is a big part of the battle.