Problem is, I've known such. And, to be brutally honest, I could have been
caught myself simply due to ignorance about how/what "ldd" works. I'm z/OS
internals oriented, not Linux internals. So "well known" Linux/UNIX hacks like
this could be run against me. Likely what I need is to take some good
(expensive?) courses as I have in my years with z/OS and predecessors.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell