Is is always management? Or is some of it Wall Street? And the investors.
Investors today want a __fast__ turnaround on their money. Not years, but a few
months. If IBM comes up with something that will make money in 2 years, most
investors would say: "So what? What have you done for me TODAY???" Greed is
rampant in the entire society from the bottom to the top. "I want it NOW, NOW,
NOW!!!" is the only valid mantra.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell