As long as all of the right uuid/lvm identifiers are found on any online
disks - LVM doesn't care about device addresses.   You just want to make
sure those addresses are available and brought online by Linux when it comes
up (and that you have no devices online that have duplicate uuid/lvm info on
them!)

Scott Rohling