>Storage admin told me that both configurations (for PCHID 111 i 113) are
>exactly the same... so I must believe him ....
>
>but maybe I convince him to check it again ...
>Is it rather a storage problem or a system z box or OS ??

The IOCP entry looks fine.  I would suspect a connection problem between
the FCP card and the switch GBIC or HBA on the storage device. First make
sure your cabling is correct. Make sure you are making and LX to LX
connection or an SX to SX connection. Check the status lights on the switch
GBIC card or the HBA to make sure the connection is good.

Regards,
John