From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:linux-...@vm.marist.edu] On Behalf Of Michael
MacIsaac
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 5:48 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: ZLINUX TCPIP problem

> But we are unable to get the TCPIP running.
What are the error messages related to TCP/IP as Linux boots?  Is the
virtual machine being attached to a VSWITCH? If so, are you sure there is
no error message regarding the VSWITCH when you log on to the virtual
machine?

"Mike MacIsaac" <mike...@us.ibm.com>   (845) 433-7061

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out
your
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.