My corporate information security department requires that all servers on the
company’s intranet run a virus scanner. The only virus scanner that I can find
for zLinux is ClamAV, building it from source code.  Is there an “industry
standard” or best practice(s) for virus scanning or not scanning on zLinux? Is
there documentation that I can cite for my management?

Also, we have some concerns about the overhead of running virus scanners on a
large number of zLinux instances on the same CPU. Is anyone doing this? Any
advice?

Thanks,
Rachel