We are new to this environment.  We have Red Hap Release 5.0 running on
our z10 under z/VM.

It is booted and things appeared to be going well until I was asked this
question by our Linux Team Member:

"How do I start a graphical interface from mainframe linux install on X
windows?".

He is in the installation process and this process wants to use a
graphical interface.

Thanks in advance.

____________________
Jim Hughes
Consulting Systems Programmer
Mainframe Technical Support Group
Department of Information Technology
State of New Hampshire
27 Hazen Drive
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-5586    Fax 603.271.1516

Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this message are
confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or
dissemination (either whole or in part) is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.