Is there a rule of thumb on setting relative shares for zVM users?  Default has
them at 100, we have increased important ones to 200.  I noticed the system
users have very high shares, e.g. 1500.  So, when you are prioritizing, or
de-prioritizing should you go in small incremental (25-50) or larger (say 100,
200)?

David M. Dean
Information Systems
BlueCross BlueShield Tennnessee

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm